Hello everyone, there’s a new class scheduled for August 9th – August 10th. WE need all the referees we can get! Especially adults to do the older age groups! This is a great way to get involved with the club and earn some side money as well.
Registration closes on August 5th; but I’m sure they’ll take walk-in’s. However, you MUST have an FSR account and complete “pre work” before class!!
Please forward this to your teams; there are many kids that could referee the youngest age groups.
For referees who let their certification lapse; you need to attend the full certification class. PLEASE SIGN UP!!
There is NO RE-CERT class anymore; it’s all ONLINE. If you are an existing Referee; GET RECERTIFIED!!!
There’s no minimum or maximum age to start refereeing. As long as you can show the knowledge of the game and aptitude to apply it; then you are welcome in the class.
For new Referee’s to sign up:
- Go to http://www.fsr-inc.com/how_to_become_a_referee.php or go to http://www.fsr-inc.com and on leftside menu click on, “Become a referee”.
- There’s a video on how to use the site to:
- Create a FSR online account.
- Register for Class
- What online “PRE” work MUST be completed before showing up to class.
- Once you figure out how to use the site (not easy); you will need to create a FSR user and Register for the class.
- You will get an email confirmation.
- There is PRE WORK that MUST be completed BEFORE class!!!!!
- It’s important you pay attention, and take notes. (Takes about 6 hours!)
- These videos are the first step of certification.
- There will be questions on final exam regarding these videos.
- Fee for new Referee’s is $100.
- Saturday, August 9
- 10am-12pm –> Introduction and Class
- 12 –> Lunch
- 1pm-5pm –> Class
- Sunday, August 10
- 10:30am-4pm –> Class
FSC Referee & Field Assignor